Help please

LailaLily

Im thinking of getting this shoe

http://www.super-sexy-high-heels.com/images/THH-Sprg07-web/bamboo_lttan_P5D4621ret.jpg

not in that color though

it has a 1 inch platform and its heel height is 5.5 inches.

now i have some questions...

1. would it bring out ur calves or would it make ur calves look "skinnier"..because im always self concious about certain shoes that make ur calves look thinner:online2long: i hope this isnt the case

2. is it the same as wearing a regular 6 inch stereotypical "stripper" heel.

I know its a high heel but i dont want it to be soo high..u know?

is the 5.5 inch heel make that much of a difference then the 6 inch?

some people wrote this

Sexy Sexy! This shoe is my new favorite! The heel is very high but surprisingly easy to walk in.

Reviewer: Lexi P from Kirkland, WA

Great Looking Shoes...But - These shoes look amazing but fall short on comfort. Notice that the bottom of the front curves up...this makes it very difficult to walk in. A night on the town would be a big NO

Reviewer: Michelle from Maryland

Beautiful...BUT very uncomfortable - I bought these shoes for a party, but as soon as I put it on, my feet slid all the way to the front. Needless to say, I returned it. Gorgeous, but hurt my feet.

1. would it bring out ur calves or would it make ur calves look "skinnier"..because im always self concious about certain shoes that make ur calves look thinner:online2long: i hope this isnt the case

Not skinnier; I would think would enhance the look as high heels do.

2. is it the same as wearing a regular 6 inch stereotypical "stripper" heel.

I know its a high heel but i dont want it to be soo high..u know?

5.5" heel minus 1" platform = virtual 4.5" heel; shouldn't be a problem!

is the 5.5 inch heel make that much of a difference then the 6 inch?

No; same difference in this instance as 4.5 to 5"

It's all about the heel!

I have these in blue. I can't remember them having any particular effect on the shape of my legs although I'm never that concious about it. There's no way I'd class these as stripper heels. Much nicer styling; stripper heels are normally plastic, often have transparent uppers or platforms, are mules and have that distinctive platform shape. These are quite good shoes, cheap and cheerful.

1. The look depends on you. I would have to see the shoe on you to make a determination. 2. Since this is a platform there is only a 4.5 in. rise from toe to heel which should be manageable unless you have a tiny foot (5US).

thanks u guys

But sometimes i always have like a shoe thats a bit too big or something..i dont want the back of my shoes to have like alot of left over space...since it does have a slope...ur toes tend to go to the front..i dunno how to explain it well but u know:nervous:

so the people that do have them...what can u say about them

did u receive any compliments...where do u wear them too..any other info

it was either this shoe or this one

http://www.hollywoodheels.com/pc-278-4-elegant.aspx?skinid=1

In my opinion don't buy them they ugly. but thats only my opinion.

umm that wasnt my original question..if u knew how to read u would of READ it properly and knew that i didnt ask if u liked it or not.

those shoes on ur avatar aint soo hot either bro:penitent:

i think of the wicked witch of the east everytime i see them

can u say "Elphaba"