First Purchase This Year.

Simcity3

Since i havent bougth any new shoes this year i was thinking now is the time the only problem is that when im about to buy new shoes i have hard times deciding what pair to get so i usually ends up with several pairs and so i did this time too Five Pairs to be exact. 3 pairs from Fuss-Schuhe and 2 pairs fro Elite-Heels so that brings me down to 43 pair left on the wish list for this year. i added pics below. any one else got some new shoe's`?

post-8519-1335228790_thumb.jpg

post-8519-133522879001_thumb.jpg

post-8519-133522879003_thumb.jpg

post-8519-133522879005_thumb.jpg

post-8519-133522879007_thumb.jpg

Great shoes, Simcity3. I like the color of the first two pumps. Red and Gold(?) -- The toes are way too pointed for my taste, though. Just a personal preference for me. I never liked extremely pointed toes even though they were (are) fashionable. ;-)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Great heels. I have similar taste with Bubba I guess as I was never a pointed heel guy. But those look like great heels and I'll bet they're fun to walk in.

One of my goals in life is to have enough disposable income to purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin's.