Omg!!!!

JustJenny

Have you seen the Liza platform pump from Bebe!?!?!?!?! They are beautiful!!! And yes a full 6" heel! I am out of town today but I promise you as soon as I get home I will buy them in every color they have!!! Girls I can't imagine these staying on the shelf for long! Jenny

Just Jenny

They're really nice, very similar to Tribute Toos. I like them in ivory, not so sure about the other colours though. Quite a few nice shoes by Bebe too, the Zahara looks very similar to Tribute slingbacks while the France wedges look like Guiseppe Zanottis.

• 2 weeks later...

Well... it took a few extra days to get my order because of a recent winter storm but they have finally arrived. The sizing was perfect! The pump is high quality and all leather with a slight grain. The sole is also 100% leather. I have to say that these are by far the sexiest shoes I have ever owned! The information on the website said the heel was six inches. I have to admit that I was VERY skeptical. It seems lots of times the heel height is exaggerated by the designer but I was pleasantly suprised to see that the heels were actually 6 1/4"!!! This is a towering stilletto without a hint of "stripper shoes" about them. The hidden platform makes them a dream to walk in! I ordered them in bone, yellow and coral colors as that was all that was offered. Rest assured ladies if and when the offer, red, black and or brown, I will be all over them. I wore the bone color to work yesterday and everywhere I went the heads were turning! Lots of great compliments from my female co-workers and from the guys... maybe they should have called the color "boner" LOL! Needless to say when I arrived home and my husband saw them and they stayed on ALL NIGHT as well!!! I bet these fly off the shelves! Jenny

Just Jenny

They're great looking aren't they? I've ordered a pair too in bone, will probably take a while to arrive as I'm in the UK. The style of the platform, heel and shape is identical from what I can tell to the Tribute Too which I've got a pair of. They're so high, fantastic shoes, and like you I feel on top of the world when I wear them.

• 2 weeks later...

hello im liz and pleased to meet you... can i please have the details of these shoes and everything i need to get them.....im interested in them cause you got me hooked saying you kept them on.......thats what i like to do.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx thanks liz.xxxxxx

Liz,

Simply go to www.bebe.com

The shoe style is called the "LIZA". And...they are only $149 USD. I'm certain you will love them. I have worn at least one of the three pair I've bought everyday since they arrived! They are definitely my favs!

Jenny

Just Jenny