Hello from Denmark

Hi Everybody and thanks for allowing me acces to the forum. I stumbled on the site by accident and have found it most interesting so far. I am a man and not a high heel wearer, but I very much admire women who use heels to make a statement about their beauty, style and above all femininity. I usually say that heels may be bad for a woman's feet but they are extremely beneficial for her state of mind. I accept that some men like to wear heels too, but that is not for me. My fascination with heels lies primarily in the fact that they are gender-specific and I am a great proponent of the joy of differences between the genders. I work with biomechanics professionally, and I would very much like to find a simple answer to the problem of how to design very high heels that women can wear as much as they like without any risk of injury to the feet. I firmly believe that this is possible, but podiatrists tell me that bunions and hammer toes are becoming a major health problem. I am married to a woman who makes a point of being consistently feminine. For this reason she is always in skirts (rather than trousers) and I appreciate this a lot. She wears heels as much as possible, but unfortunately she has some problems with her forefoot forcing her to shift to flats with regular intervals. Sincerely Egghead

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum Egghead. I hope you solve the puzzle and invent the high heels with the comfort of flats without the health problems associated with heels. I'll be a very happy person as well as hundreds of millions of other people. You'll become a very rich man and a nobel prize winner haha.