Thank you

Kitty_Shoes

Hi all Just a quick note of thanks... Thanks to the Internet for finding this place - I'm home now, and it's brilliant to be able to truly get on with all that's been said. I think it's amazing to discover just how many of us are in the same place with our unexplainable love for high-heeled shoes and boots. And thanks to all the cool people in here (you know who you are) for giving help, encouragement and inspiration. Without you, I'd still be in a dark place, but I now see a light at the end of the tunnel. Being me... it's what life's about! K Xx

Kitty Shoes I know the feeling!! This has been a great place for me too. To figure out a couple of things that were bother me. Because of HHP I can see things alot better. The Mod's are the greatest in the world and the members are the best too. If I have not said it Hello and Welcome to HHP.

"Being Me" Sums it up very nicely. Why does society make us all fit into little boxes? Welcome back Kitty, thought you were quiet for a while and a new avatar to boot:w00t2: on your return. I agree with secondtake the mods and admin team are brill. They have taken a lot of stick lately and are still getting on with the job to make this a safe haven (or is it heaven) Al