Burgundy heels

wez

-Sorry, no I don't, But I could not resist the opportunity to mention that I (a while back) found another pair of "male" HH burgundy shoes like the black ones at the same time, and at the same weird shoe shop, also in size EU44 and otherwise similar, being "all leather" which also requires a rubber resole of them before outdoor use -Or else... :lol: TallSwede

Not for me, but for my wife. She's UK size 4 or 4 1/2.

There are a few pairs around but if you wait until next autumn (fall) you will see a lot more as it'll probably be next year's camel.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Hi Wez It looks like you can order from the website to the UK... but delivery might cost quite a bit. I didn't go through the full order process, since I'm not ordering, so I didn't get to the delivery costs. It didn't complain when I selected UK as the delivery address, so I assume you can order to the UK. SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

Yeah, I noticed they deliver to the UK but as you say postage might be quite a bit. Then there is the issue of returning them if they don't fit! Hence quest for UK retailer. :lol:

Admirer of one special lady in high heels.

Any ideas where I can get Pierre Silber shoes in the UK?

I suppose it works because I once ordered a pair that was shipped to Belgium and arrived within 5 days and didn't cost much extra for shipping. Write an e-mail to Pierre to enquire, he is a nice friendly guy.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Write an e-mail to Pierre to enquire, he is a nice friendly guy.

Sometimes you never think there are real people behind these websites, and if there are, that they are totally invisible, so to speak, and can't be contacted and hide in an office all day... It's nice to know companies like these have actual humans behind them...

SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

Pierre has been very helpful and a pair of 4" heels are on their way! Not burgundy though, but on reflection burgundy might not quite look as good in B&W photos (my preferred setting). Dr. Shoe, where's info on the increase in burgundy this autumn coming from? Personally can't wait to see the back of camel! (or cameeuull) Don't like it at all, burgundy / dark red is much more sophisticated.

Admirer of one special lady in high heels.