An outing in Minnesota

joesranch2

Well, I did it, the first solo outing in a while. It was quite a rush. Driving around, knowing i was going to go to a very busy store in heels. Now, as I know these are pretty discreet, it was fun, nevertheless. I went to a local Kohls to do some shopping. Little did I know that it was seniors day at Kohls. Oh well, went with it. The store was packed. I was walking around clacking as I went. I walked the whole store. I started in the womens section, looking for a bargain. I did not find anything that I liked. I did try on several pair of jeans, just did not like they way they fit. Oh well, of to the mens section to see what I can find. I found a decent deal on some pants, and went and tried them on as well. (second trip to the dressing room). Som they worked. I bought a pair of brown pants, so I had the need to shop for some brown shoes to go with them I found a great pair with about a 4 inch heel. I really liked them. Guess what. Only up to size 10. I tried them on. right there, and they were too small. Needed the 11, as I thought. Man, there were a lot of people there. Lots of OLD too. Yeah, I got some looks trying them on. I was not uncomfortable though (I could not believe it). I figured my money was as good as a womans. So, I bought the pants, and then off to Payless. I saw what CassieJ is wearing this week, and would really have liked to have them. A very nice sale person asked me if I needed help (Yes I was in the women's section.. YEAH!). I asked if they had the shoes in an 11, and she said no. After again reading Cassij's site, I should have tried them on...

Oh well, that was it.. Fun times. I attached what I was wearing. Here is the link

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/attachments/hellos_goodbyes_introductions/4757d1228316842-hello_minnesota-img097.jpg

Another guy in heels, here in Minnesota. That is news to me, because I thought that I was the only one. At least, I have never seen any others. Minnesota is something of a social and cultural backwater. Fashions and styles come and go on the coasts, and are old and forgotten, before they ever arrive in Minnesota. Like joesranch2, I go out and about to department stores and shopping malls, in my heels. But, so far, at least, guys in heels have not crossed my field of vision. To Joe, and any other members in Minnesota, I will keep my eyes peeled for a sighting. Don't be shy, people. Get out there in your boots. Watch your step, though. It is getting icey out there.