Hello from Minnesota

I am pretty new here, and just now saw this section :lmao:. SO, I wanted to say hi, and if there are others close by, please feel free to introduce yourself. Again, hi :w00t2: BTW, I love this site !!! Best resource ever for us regular guys who want freedom to wear what we like... Great stuff.

Welcome to hhplace, joesranch2 :w00t2: If you are joining us from Minnesota, I'm sure you will soon find that there are quite a few other members from your state residing here. Minnesota - a great place to dress warmly and wear your boots in all of the snow that piles up along the streets and sidewalks each winter. Good weather for making dramatic fashion statements. We're all looking forward to reading your postings about your adventures in heels.:lmao:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Is there a way to find local members here? I went on an outing yesterday after I left work. It was fun to drive around in my heels. I went to Kohls to do a little shopping. I tried on many pairs of jeans and pants, making sure that they would work with the heels. I ended up with a pair of cargo pants, and a pair of black pleated Khaki's. I walked around the store, feeling very good. You could hear that I had heels on, but I did not care. I can tell you that as much as I thought people were going to care, they did not. I was actually waiting for that, hey nice shoes. I saw a few people look, but nothing. Attached is what I wore.

post-14994-133522874549_thumb.jpg

Welcome Joesranch2 to the Forum. Enjoyed reading of your outing at Kohls in heels. Tis the season for wearing boots everywhere and in every state in the union. Keep posting of your adventures in heels for us all to read. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!