Hello (again)!!

Greetings everyone.

First off, you may think, "Why again?" Well...I've actually been around at some point before.

I posted here way back as the user known as "unknown". I remember all the big names like Jeff and JeffB, Bubba, Firefox and the rest. Remember all the fabulous pictures?

Anyways, even since my disappearance, I've still managed to keep my "heeling spirit" strong. The biggest change, however, was my "awakening". Ever since, I decided to completely go drag, I kinda liked it, so I got lot more into it. Bottom line-I became the tranny that i didn't ever think I was. More so, I've become inspired (and sometimes attracted to) by other "gurls" who who can rock a nice pair of heels. Don't get me wrong, I'll still have a look at a genetic woman all the same. I guess that makes me, what..."bi-gendered"? :w00t2:

Anyways, I look forward to learning more, and contributing more, and just hanging out with a bunch of cool people! If you have anything for me, get at me anytime.

See you all out and about!

Love and kisses,

Melissa

P.S. Tahira is my idol. No, really.:lmao:

P.P.S. Not the best angle of the heels, but it's at least good to take a shot with 'em on!

Wwelcome back, Melissa Rose. It's nice to learn of your evolution. Very interesting to say the least. I only wish I could read it. :text_info:While I know it's more in style with your recent choice of gender and accents your female name, but would you please use a different color text next time you post. The "pale rose'" washes out on my HD screen and can hardly be seen. Welcome back! :w00t2:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.