Black Friday Heel Deals :D

Hey. Does anyone know of any shoe stores or sites that are going with sales this Black Friday? Don't know if I can talk about this here, nor if a topic like this is going, but yeah. It was in my head for awhile, and thought I'd ask everyone on here. :w00t2:

Formally "HHDude"

When I was in Payless last weekend, the salesgirl said they'd be having another BOGO (buy one, get one (free or 1/2 off?) starting in December. I've seen some department stores (Sears, Penneys) listing some of their shoes at 50% off, but no much shoe-only sales.

Just went to the Macy's site, they appear to be buy one, 2nd one at 50% off for all shoes. Plus, there's an extra 15%-20% bonus discount on almost everything. For test, I pretended to buy 2 $149 boots. Pre-discount: $298; post-discount: $189.98. If you're second pair is close to / same price as the first pair, you might be looking overall at about a 1/3 discount.

Another thing to remember is even after you buy something, you should still monitor it's price. The 2" men's ankle boots I bought at Sears a month ago for $60, went on sale 2 weeks later for $40. I emailed Sears (since my order was online), and they credited me back the difference. Other stores might have a price match policy. Obviously it gets trickier if the new lower price requires a multiple item purchase, or a discount coupon.

• 1 year later...

Another thing to remember is even after you buy something, you should still monitor it's price. The 2" men's ankle boots I bought at Sears a month ago for $60, went on sale 2 weeks later for $40. I emailed Sears (since my order was online), and they credited me back the difference.

Other stores might have a price match policy. Obviously it gets trickier if the new lower price requires a multiple item purchase, or a discount coupon.

:wave:

I've been watching Matalan for a long time at a pair of high snake skin (plastic) shoes that I wanted. Just by chance I went in tonight and there they were, just two pairs........at THREE pounds each. I tried them on AGAIN and great. I could not resist.at that price. I'll post pics on the 'WHO HAS BOUGHT' Post

Mddypaws.