Men in heels...

SassyCat38

Hello, everyone. This is my first post here, so please be understanding with me. I enjoy wearing high heels, i used to wear them alot, then i stopped. Until i meet someone online who opened that desire back up. Only difference is that person is a man. I love watching him walk around in heels and stockings. His legs are gorgeous looking. I enjoy shoe shopping with him online, of course...my questions are am i the only one, who enjoys this? A man in high heels that is. Could you go shopping with a man in public for high heels? Is anyone else turned on by a man in heels? What is your basic opinion about a man in heels? How would you feel if you caught your spouse wearing heels or wearing stockings? Thanks, Ladies.

This may upset many of the men on this site but Men in Heels can be freaky for me. I find that the same with men in a corset but certainly things should be a womans domain. I am not a lesbian but do find other ladies in heels sexy but never a man in heels.

well, i dont think it should upset the men. you are entitled to your opinion and thank you for sharing it. i just i must be a minority in this subject. I will say this...that some men (not all) should not wear heels, just becuz they are not attractive looking in them. i just think my friend looks so hot in his highs, he feels sexy and i can see/feel it. Thats a turn on, so i wonder then if that goes for men looking at a woman.

Hi, I encourage my husband to wear high heeled custom made boots. I particularly enjoyed him in boots when we are out socially. The norm is 5 inch heels but I do allow him out in 7 or 8 inch (with enclosed platforms) heeled boots. Best case was him wearing a pair of Reactor (Australia) knee length pony styled hoof boots in London last March. With the appropriate trousers it was a fun evening. Sue (Teeza)

• 1 month later...

I Think that it all depends upon the man in question. If he bothers to shave his legs and get a pedicure I could be quite attractive. I think heels can look sexy or un-sexy on both men and women, That all depends upon the individual. I have seen men with some very sexy legs. I personally think this is a cultural bias. I have seen pictures of tribal people with stretched ear lobs and large copper rings around their necks that eventually stretch them to inconceivable lengths, in their culture that looks perfectly normal, but to an observer in our own culture it may seem bizarre. What I find truly amazing is the fact that these same "tribal fashions" are becoming popular among the youth of my own country. I have a pierced nostril, common place for people of my culture/race now, but 20 years ago it would have seems odd outside of India. Early high heels were invented for men who, at the time, also wore tights. :w00t2: Shin

Lol, one of my ex's wore the same size as me, and he wore my heels/boots a few times, the first time he did i was shocked, but after that it was fairly amusing, on a late night walk home one evening i made him swap shoes with me, so it did have its advantages.