A Stiletto Halloween

Magickman

Yes, There were vampires, witches, and zombies, cowboys and cowgirls, too. An Arabian prince, several princesses, a knight, some movie stars, a carhop, butterfly girl, a motorcycle cop, Cleopatra, and assorted characters from fact and fiction, including the Energizer Bunny. Don't forget the Dominatrix. Very successful, as costume parties go. I had a pretty loud costume, myself, near deafening to the eyes: Dangerous heels: sexy, black, 4" stiletto, lace up pumps, with pointed toes, A little denim mini skirt, from Target, Orange turtleneck, An old denim jacket, made sleeveless with a scissors, Orange and black striped tights, from Party City, Also the glow-stick earrings, and the glittery black nails. If that seems hard to picture, then you comprehend well the absurdity of the situation. One woman told me she had worn the same outfit the night before. I danced with the fantasy women, nigh unto exhaustion, late into the night, but didn't fall down once, in those dangerous shoes. Then there was a costume contest, and I took the plunge. It was judging by audience applause, and although my costume did not win, I was a semi-finalist. The MC called me a Munchkin. It was the Energizer Bunny who won. That is the essence of Halloween, leaving your workaday self behind, and surrendering to fantasy. Dreams and nightmares, woven into a tapestry of suspended disbelief. You had to be there, but, of course, you were not. So you will have to take my word for it. It was a stiletto Halloween at its best!

Congratulations, Magickman. Sounds like a good time was had by all! Any loose pictures laying around you might want to post here so we all can enjoy?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.