Did a little mostly unplanned streetheeling today. My first time too.

shorty82

i wore my black patent knee high boots with a 4'' heel today and went to my place of work got my check then went into the bank , went to walmart and payless all the time wearing my boots and loved every minute of it . i got a few stares at walmart from a cpl of young girls but i just kept on walking .

i wore my black patent knee high boots with a 4'' heel today and went to my place of work got my check then went into the bank , went to walmart and payless all the time wearing my boots and loved every minute of it . i got a few stares at walmart from a cpl of young girls but i just kept on walking .

That's the spirit! Enjoy every minute of stret heeling and enjoy all of the different reactions and comments.

When by yourself and busy shopping, there may be times when you may be involved with your own activities and may not notice that people are really observing your heels. If someone else is with you then they can be on the look-out for the reactions of others and can alert you to what really is happening, or can let you know at a later date or time. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Stopped by Target and Walgreens on the way home today. At Target I don't think anybody noticed my heels but a woman did at Walgreens. I was walking down the aisle that cuts across the middle of the store when I passed her. I saw her look down at my shoes, up at me, then down at my shoes again. As I turned down the aisle I saw her look at me again. She didn't say anything and I just kept going like a man wearing heels is no big deal, which for me it isn't so much anymore. I couldn't tell from her expression what she thought of seeing me in heels.

I like those ankle boots. How did you get so lucky to be 6'5" and were size 12 or smaller... I also am a barefooted 6'5" but wear a men's size 13 - so I have to step up to a woman's (US) size 15! I wear the shoes in picture - Oxford stilettos - as my daily heels, but, like you, mostly travel unnoticed.

I like those ankle boots. How did you get so lucky to be 6'5" and were size 12 or smaller... I also am a barefooted 6'5" but wear a men's size 13 - so I have to step up to a woman's (US) size 15! I wear the shoes in picture - Oxford stilettos - as my daily heels, but, like you, mostly travel unnoticed.

Just lucky I guess. I just have naturally small feet.

You won't hear me complaining about their size! :w00t2:

Wore my Twist Bootines I got from Payless a while back out for the first time today. Twice today actually. First I made a quick run down the street to pick up a pizza. Very quick and uneventful trip. I just got back from running out to Lowes in them. It was interesting walking all over the store in them. As I was going through the appliance section I walked right by this couple comparing refrigerators with an employee. I see the guy's eyes go down to my feet then up to me. I then saw him nudge his wife. He did all this discreetly but not so discreetly I didn't notice (obviously since I did notice). Don't know if the wife saw my shoes as I headed down an aisle and went out of sight of them. Gotta wonder what they said to each other after I walked away. I thought to myself after I walked away "Yes, I'm wearing high heels. What's your point?" The shoes were quite visible as my jeans only go down to my ankle. I have a hard enough time finding pants long enough for me in flats so I'm not even going to try to find some that will cover my heels. No reason to hide them anyway. I'm not ashamed.

Exactly, shorty. Exactly :) We're not trying to make a statement or offend others by doing this, so we have nothing to be ashamed of. You'll probably never see them again anyway :P I don't know why I'm saying "we". I've yet to street heel. Someday though :)

Wore my Twist Bootines I got from Payless a while back out for the first time today. Twice today actually...

I wore my Bootines a couple of weeks ago out to a mall, I liked them also. They have a decent heel height (about 3 1/2"), provide some ankle support, and look (I think) amazingly small. For someone wearing (in them) a 13W, I never thought I'd see myself in small shoes (the bootcut jeans don't hurt!).

I hope you continue to enjoy yours.