New Ballet Boots!

HHLover

Wohoo! I finally got my ballet boots in! All I can say is "Holy Crap!" I tried them on and could not believe how amazing they felt. Walking, now that's a totally different story. I have a LOT of training and practice to do before I could begin to walk in them (if it's even possible). They're a little snug on my right foot, but that's also the foot that I injured about 6 months ago. I can feel a BIG difference in ankle flexibility (I'm hoping that wearing my other "regular" (almost 6") ankle boots will help me flex it a little more). I'm really going to have to work on that one. Looking forward to at least being able to stand in them some day. HHLover

Congrats. I remember when I tried on my first pair, how amazing they felt. Still cant stand or walk in them, but just wearing them does feel amazing... Hope you get on well with them Andi

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

Welcome to the Ballet Boot experience. I can't get over how good my boots feel every time I put them on. It takes me a bit of adjustment to get the toe padding just right but then walking and standing is almost as comfortable as my reg. shoes. There are times that mine feel so good I hate having to take them off. I'm hoping there will come a time in the future when I can spend the whole day in them in public. Best to you and your new boots. Dr Who 3