The Board

Super Heels

Amanda -- Its always nice to read your posts. You come across as a knowledgeable and fair person. I concur with your opinion on the gender matter. Maybe all specific posts that have to do with specific gender reply ought to be posted under for everyone. Why not?? Moves members make on this site are all monitered anyway. Comparable to Orson Wells Big Brother??, or perhaps a stricter guide role once used by the Germans & Russians? Freedoms of speech & choice are strictly monitered here. There certainly has to be guidelines, but lets not toss out ideas of expressions of change without first throughly disecting any new suggestions. Not all are weak!!

I don't post much here, but thought I'd toss in my 2 cents. I don't like the fact that guys can't post in the girl's section and don't think it is "fair." But, I also understand it is necessary since apparently some guys have made (or make) the girls feel uneasy. Also, no one ever promised me fairness when I signed up and clearly told me to stay outta the girls section, so I do. That being said, I think there is a bigger picture to be seen. The board has more male members than females because (I think) males having an interest in high heels are more likely to seek out others with similar interests. For many females, high heels are simply shoes and they feel no real need to talk about it; For many males, they are a fetish (or intense interest) and they seek out others that share their interests - thats why I'm here. With the caveat that I'm not attempting to be judgmental and am overstating the point to make an impression, I think many females see the board as predominantly cross dressers, male foot fethists, and guys just wanting pics of girls in shoes and get scared away. The few women that remain, have proven in their posts to me that they are highly intelligent, thoughtful, and open minded enough to see past that stereotype. Only if the board moves toward greater segregation (not less) of it's male members is it likley, in my opinion, to attract and retain any significant number of "mainstream" female members. That is the tough balancing act that the moderators face and have done, overall, a remarkable job at. I like the board, I'm glad to be a member, I like and respect the people here and I feel I have learned A LOT from so many of you. Please don't take the above critically (its not ment to offend anyone), but rather as merely my observations and thoughts. Thanks, Brit.

Okay, so this has just turned into another 'why cant the guys post in the girls section' the case for this has been made, the overall feeling apart from some selfish guys is that it is fair. case closed I think. right, lets get on talking about heels. thanks.

The angels have the phonebox.