Question, about sizing from Anne Michelle shoes.

newbie2heels

I have come across these boots on ebay,

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-SEXY-TAN-KNEE-HIGH-HEEL-WOMENS-SUEDE-BOOT-SIZE-11_W0QQitemZ350100558165QQihZ022QQcategoryZ63889QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262#ShippingPayment

And was wondering if anyone has gotten any shoes from Anne Michelle and how they fit. I wear a male US10.5 shoe. But I got heels ranging from US11 *yeah payless* to US13 *for my 5inch heels pleasures*. They offer a return but its for store credit and the size 11 is the largest they have. I have found the same boots else where online but they only offer up to size us10 at the ones I checked.

So any input on the size like if they run small would help. I have a limited budget for shoes right now.

Thanks.

While sizing is a crap-shoot at best, the price of the boots, plus shipping is only $50, the cost is low enough so that if you really like the boots, go ahead and bid on them. ½ size larger will probably fit ok, but if it doesn't you can always resell them on ebay or right here. I'm sure someone would be happy to have them if you can't wear them.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I have a pair of Anne Michelle sandal heels in size 10 and they seem to fit "regular" like most of my other size ten heels (Jante, Ellie, etc). But boots can sometime fit different. I'd venture a guess that if you wear size 11 in other regular sized boots (not Payless as they seem to fit large), then you should be ok. Good luck!