shoe swap

BB_in_heels

Please tell us a little more about the transaction. What kind of thigh boots did you get and what kind of shoes did you give up?

Your very fortunate on several counts:

• You have a friend that likes thigh boots
  • You have a friend that wears the same size as you
  • You have a friend that is willing to swap

I’d love to see a picture of your new boots.

:smile:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

You are fortunate on two fronts. One, she is a female who understands your enjoyment of high heels. Two, if you do wear the same size, this could lead to many more memorable exchanges in the future. Please keep us posted as to how this progresses.

Please tell us a little more about the transaction. What kind of thigh boots did you get and what kind of shoes did you give up?

They are black leather, lace up thigh boots, with a 6inch heel. will post a pic when i've got one. swapped them for a pair of platform MJ's

You are fortunate on two fronts. One, she is a female who understands your enjoyment of high heels. Two, if you do wear the same size, this could lead to many more memorable exchanges in the future. Please keep us posted as to how this progresses.

Oh I'm very lucky not only do i have friends that understand my fiancee also understands :smile: think some of that comes from the D/S lifestyle I live.

Looking forward to future swaps & she is already sending me lots of link to new shoes.