Pony Boots, anyone?!?

Jezebel

I was wondering where to post this, either in the fetish section or the how-to, so I thought this would be best... I was interested in either making or purchasing some pony boots, that is shoes on a high incline, without a heel, so it kind of looks like a hoof. I am not interested in the animal roleplay or anything, I just thought the shoes were neat and would be fun to wear.

I'm attaching a picture from someone's personal website, I haven't done this before, so it may take a few tries to make it work...

Posted Image

I know these were from Kayser's in Australia. I wondered if any other company made these boots as well? So far, I can only find them as a retailer...

(PS I sorted out the image link for you. See also advice below. Firefox)

So many shoes, so little time...

The uppers are made by the Little Shoe Box london and shipped to australia for finishing. To be honest, to make a pair yourself would be beyond the scope of the DIYist.

I do not suggest you do this:

You could make a pair of heeless boots by breaking off the heel of a platform and attaching a spur to the sole so that the footprint is like you would get from a wedge. Ensure that it is non-springy and well attached to the sole, superglue AND screws. A tennis racquet shaped piece would look good.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I was wondering where to post this, either in the fetish section or the how-to, so I thought this would be best... I was interested in either making or purchasing some pony boots, that is shoes on a high incline, without a heel, so it kind of looks like a hoof. I am not interested in the animal roleplay or anything, I just thought the shoes were neat and would be fun to wear.

I'm attaching a picture from someone's personal website, I haven't done this before, so it may take a few tries to make it work...

pony1.jpg (alt+p)

I know these were from Kayser's in Australia. I wondered if any other company made these boots as well? So far, I can only find them as a retailer..

It didn't, but this might:

pony1.jpg

Jezebel, make sure you only have the URL to the image enclosed between the url tags. If you quote this message, you'll see how I did it.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

What an interesting idea Dr Shoe.......may just put that in the "things to do" box.

I owned a pair of Italian sandals some years ago that had a semi pointed toe and a very fine, underlung 4.5" wedge heel.They had the same effect as the pony shoes.They demanded the wearer to be alert and stay on their toes..or else.

Quite a pleasant sensation really.

• 5 months later...

I've seen a couple variations popping up with this general idea. from the same pony hoof idea to dog/cat feet. It would be an interesting thing to try and definatly looks fun, although I doubt if the pony boots would be very good to wear out since I doubt too many places would apreciate the metal horseshoe at the bottom.. Not to mention slipping may be an issue. If I ever get the chance I'll definatly try em out. Seeya Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

• 4 months later...

A how to can be found at this url

http://www.mustanggirls.net/ponyshoe.htm

I know a few people who've made successful ones using this method. Pony training is something I have some familiarity with, haven't done the boots/shoes yet myself, though now that I have another pony-girl submissive in my life, I may just have to boot her with a pair.

Here are some other pony boot pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image