Replacement Heels

Hello, I have a pair of stilletto boots with heels that have been really badly worn down, Tips are completely out of the question for repair. They're my favourite, most comfy pair, and I can't find anything similar!! Does anybody know where I can buy a pair of replacement heels in order to fix them? I'm also interested in trying to make a pair of shoes, and would like to have the heels for this. Thank you!

Any competent cobbler can replace the heels. They even have replacement heels in various heights for the purpose. So if it is a question of replacing the heels or tossing the boots, find a good repair shop and get the heels replaced! But first be sure the cobbler knows what he's doing. Ask if he's done that kind of work before and if so ask for references; a good repair shop will gladly furnish such answers. Then after you save the boots, QUIT ABUSING them! :w00t2: Every time you do something that requires extensive work, you diminish the chances of repairing them again. Remember that even a good cobbler still has to have something to work with, but abuse is the sure ticket to the dumpster.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

• 3 years later...