Shopping in New York

Secreto

Hi all, I'm sure this has been posted before (type in shopping New York to search on the forum and get over 1500 results!) I'm going to be in New York for a Sunday sometime in October, with this in mind where do I go shopping? I'd like a Nine West shop, and places selling US 11's, also fairly close to hotels I and safe enough to goout heeling in the evening. Oh and more shoe shops (I saw on the US heelmeet comments about DSW?) OK - over to our US contingent!

When woman get taller, their shoes will fit me better.

Went to the YSL store on 5th Ave last Jan but they didn't go to 11. Wanted a pair of the YSL Tribute heels but they were a little too tight. I need a 10.5 or 11 usually and they went to a 41 in Euro. I need the 42. 42 is the answer to my life,, universe and everything! Cassie

34th Street also! There's Bakers near 5th Avenue and of course how could one forget Macy's! For the thrifty, there's Rainbow Shop a little north on 5th Avenue.

And as Vector mentioned, 8th Street and environs is the empire of fetish boots!!!

It's all about the heel!

Went to the YSL store on 5th Ave last Jan but they didn't go to 11. Wanted a pair of the YSL Tribute heels but they were a little too tight. I need a 10.5 or 11 usually and they went to a 41 in Euro. I need the 42.

42 is the answer to my life,, universe and everything!

Cassie

Love the reference there, Cassie!!