The Woman on the Train

Heel_Boy

Another little story that is pure fiction but Im sure any Heel loving man would love to have happen to him :thumbsup:

The Woman on the Train

Working in the center of London can be a right pain sometimes, the busy trains, packed buses, tourists on every corner but sometimes the perks shine through, like the classy womens shoes shops, the classy business women that wear them :thumbsup: and thats where this little story starts...

It had been a hard day at work and I had spent nearly all my free time turning around when the new intern girl would walk by, 5" in the office wow brave girl lol anyway I had stayed on abit to catch up on a deal I needed to close and ended up catching a much later train than normal, not that it was a bad thing as it was nealy empty when it came into the station, so I jumped on what I thought was an empty car... and there she was, she was no model but she had that something about her thats sometime more attractive than the more stunning girls, she looked in her early 40's and was dressed very very smart with that air of a more naughty side...

Red top under a nicely cut suit jacket, matching skirt that ended just above the knee, fishnet stockings and bright Red pumps with a open toe :smile: Not tacky just pure classy all the way.

It had been a few stops and nobody had gotten on and our eyes had connected a few times once or twice even with a smile. So I pluck up the bottle and with even thinking the words just seemed to fall out my mouth...

"I couldn't help but notice, they are very nice shoes, where they expensive?" I think I almost went the same colour as her shoes, I couldnt believe Id just said that to a complete stranger!

"Thats very nice of you to say so, and yes they where abit" she smiled

"I catch alot of men looking and when I meet their eyes they try to look like they wheren't looking, but I've never had a compliment from a man on my shoes so your the first, thank you"

There was a long silence, as either of us was unsure of what to say next, and again the words just seem to fall out of my mouth without any control from me "There quiet high are they 4" heel?"

She smiled a cheeky little smile that seemed to melt me "Yes, thats quiet a tallent you have there, bet you girlfriend is very proud of you"

"Im sure she would be but I don't have a partner at the moment" what am I saying! This is a complete stranger. But look at them shoes...

"Really, what a waste of a very useful tallent. Have you got far to go how would you like to join me for a drink? My stop is coming up so you'd better be quick" and with that she uncrossed her legs and stood.

By this point Im like a teenager being offered a free thumbleo ff a older girl, I was so excited I almost screamed "Ok".

So we get of the train we make flirty small talk as Im not really looking where Im going, before long she turns and walks up three little steps to a door and proceeds to put the key in the door. Oh My God! Shes invited me to her own house! What am I going to do? Do I go in? Do I make up some reason not to go in? Do I ...

"You gona stand there all night or you coming in?" She says with a slightly dirty smile.

Im up them stairs and through that door like a dog with a rocket up its...

Wow classy house, Wow classy woman :cool:

We end up in the living room with a drink and start to chat, as she sits down her skirt rides up so I can see her fishnet cover thigh, I follow it down to her heels, what I don't notice and neither would have you lol is that while she is talking to me she is watching my eyes follow her leg down to her shoes.

"Would you like some more ice in that drink, you look a warm hehehe I think you need it"

"Oh, erm, sorry err yes, thanks" Whats happening to me Im like a giddy little school boy, I can believe this is happening, I best get in there quick and ask her if she would like to go for a meal or something.

I hear the click click of her heels in the hall, I look at the rather nice fire place as to not look too overly keen, play it cool here your in control, Im in control...

"Here's your drink"

"Oh, thanks, I ....... Bloody Hell..." Thats as far as I got! She is standing infront of me in just her stockings and Heels....

"Why thank you, It seemed you was only looking at my shoes so I thought Id get rid of everthing else"

Well, I think I'll keep the rest to myself but lets just say I didn't let her put anything else on till the morning, we've been togther for quiet sometime now and are there stories I could tell you, but thats for another time and another pair of shoes :wink: