My First Heels

Heel_Boy

Looking back I cant say for sure what attracted me towards high heels in the first place, my Mum never wore heels over 2" and my older sister moved out when I was quite young and she never seemed to wear heels either. But I can always remember being drawn towards women in high heels and before long I was looking through mail order cataloges wishing I could just ask someone to buy me a pair. At weekends Id always spend the whole weekend with my Nan and we where and are still very close, and what with her being a agent for a cataloge I said to here one Friday nite "Nan, can I order a pair of shoes out of your book?" so she said "Of course darling, show me the ones you want and I'll order them". So I sat next to her with the book and opened it to the page I'd marked and pointed out the ones I wanted... "But these are the girls shoes sweet heart, this is the wrong page" she said. I slowly explained that I wanted to see what they where like and that it was hard to explain why, but she smiled and said she understood and that she would order them the next morning for me :smile: So the next weekend we get to her house as she would pick me up from school and take me from East London to South London, "I think your shoes have come, I haven't opened them I thought you'd want to open them yourself" and smiled. So, still in my school uniform I ran upstairs with my package and opened them to find the very same shoes Id picked out... ... A Baby Pink pair of open-toe courts with a 3" heel. The feeling of the heel and the openiss of the shoe was just amazing and I spent the rest of the evening posing in the mirror and learning to walk in at the time where very very high heels lol Time past and the pink courts where outgrown and replaced with others over the years and as I grew older and spent less time at my Nans it became harder to find the time to wear my heels, but I still find the odd evening or morning before work to whip on my heels and get that same feeling as my first pink courts :thumbsup:

Great story! What sort of heels are you into? I love stilettoes usually courts above 5 inch.

Well when I was growing up I tended to go for the styles that the girls my age wore so in the mid 90's that would have been attractive heels both strappy and court in style in pastle colours, but as I have grown up I find Im split between the 'Proffesional Working Girl' look of sexy and powerful 4" courts and pumps but also classy and sexy "Fun" sandles and open shoes in classic colours like Black, Red and the classy Essexy White.

Although I haven't got a pair I have promisied myself a pair of White Stilettoes for that classic Essex look lol

It is a great feeling that first time in heels when I bought the red patent stripper heels was walking around in them but didn't have any outfits to go with them so it sort of kick started me to go out and get some and totally agree the white patent essex look is great, have got a pair of these in white patent and love them!

http://howcool.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=129

It is a great feeling that first time in heels when I bought the red patent stripper heels was walking around in them but didn't have any outfits to go with them so it sort of kick started me to go out and get some and totally agree the white patent essex look is great, have got a pair of these in white patent and love them!

http://howcool.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=129

Im very very keen to get some more womens clothing as I only have a few pletted mini skirts but I have nowhere to wear them, would like to find a night out somewhere.

Is there anywhere other than fetish clubs that cross dressers can go and feel comfortable, as I think Im more into the really girly stuff than the rubber and PVC - not that it wont some day :smile:

Hi Heel Boy, Just the hell of it,I used to run a catalogue long ago, and a friend always wore heels. Not high , but heels, and she was a customer of mine. She asked me if I would order TWO pairs of shoes-with 3" heels. Both white. She wanted then to chose one of the pairs and me to return the other. Obvious isn't it. I tried the ones she rejected ...size seven, and BINGO!!:thumbsup:!!!!!!! Hooray they fitted. They were the first heels I actually owned. My very own. They lived in the attic, just by the trap door so that I could reach them easily. Things just grew from there, I ordered others after that, ostensibly for other customers.:smile: Keep going. Have faith. (a good name for shoes.) Muddypaws

Where in the UK are you?

Im in East London and work in the west end

Hi Heel Boy,

Just the hell of it,I used to run a catalogue long ago, and a friend always wore heels. Not high , but heels, and she was a customer of mine. She asked me if I would order TWO pairs of shoes-with 3" heels. Both white. She wanted then to chose one of the pairs and me to return the other.

Obvious isn't it. I tried the ones she rejected ...size seven, and BINGO!!:thumbsup:!!!!!!! Hooray they fitted.

They were the first heels I actually owned. My very own. They lived in the attic, just by the trap door so that I could reach them easily.

Things just grew from there, I ordered others after that, ostensibly for other customers.:smile:

Keep going. Have faith. (a good name for shoes.)

Muddypaws

Heel Boy if you are east london based the posting I sent earlier of Doreen Fashions is on Lea Bridge Rd and if you are in the West End I have bought some pvc outfits from Atomic shops on Oxford Street and also Harmony they cover a wide range and have a large store on Charing Cross Rd facing Centre Point and on Oxford St as well.