Yesterday evening

maninkirt

Yesterday evening my mum and I was going out to the theatre. My boyfreind didn´t want to come with us, he took a ride on his motorbike instead. My dad didn´t wanted to come either so it was just we girls. Its nice going out with mum. She and I have come even more closer now, me started living as a woman. Now we beggining getting a mum/daughter relationship, its good, its fun too. Yesterday was another busy day for me. I haden´t time to go home changing clothes for the visit to the theatre so I had to put on dressing up real nice for the whole day. I told you a bit about my outfit yesterday, hope you remember, if not well here´s my outfit once more. I wore a white knee long pencil straight skirtsuit, a red satin blouse, very light nude pantyhose. My red mega super pointy high heels and a red handbag. This way I hoped I was dressed good for both a day at the office and an evening out. You know my boyfreind is a great fan of cars and motorcycles. We have two cars and one motorcycle. Its mine BMW Z3 (I think thats the name) and then there´s my boyfriend SUV and his motorcycle. My boyfreind enjoy driving the BMW rather then his SUV so he is driving this most of the time, giving me a lift to my office in the morning, picking me up in the afternoon. Yesterday I needed a car of my own. I shold go straight picking up mum, then to the theatre. Telling my boyfreind; "Its ok love, I can take the SUV, you can take the BMW." I know my boyfreind thinks its more fun driving this sports car then the SUV. Me I don´care. To me, a car is a car. Somehow I got the impression my boyfreind wasn´t so sure me driving the SUV. I´ve done it a few times, thats all. Me standing infront of my boyfreind, in just my nylons, I was shorter then him, I´m shorter then him even in my 5 inch heels. Looking up to him, saing; "Sure I can love, you´ll see." I was trying playing sure of my self. Wich I wasn´t. I don´t know whats going on in my head. Suddenly I have beginning having difficulties doing things I that before, before transforming starting living as a woman. Driving is one thing. Driving is ok, parking is not. I´m sure my boyfreind has noticed this, I´m not so good at technical things, thats why he´s so caring. Its nice! Well I to prove I wasn´t to bad a driver so I took the SUV. The day went on fine. Coming to the office had a short but nice chat with the girls at the office. There is just three of us, two secritaries and me. Yes we girls have certainly more fun then the guys. Chatting about everything, fashion, boyfreinds/husbands, children, everything. Seeing my new shoes, well they´re don´t brand new but this was the first time I had been wearing them to the office, they wanted to try them on. Ofcourse I let them. Guess don´t guys do this, no I can´t recall guys did this. No I didn´t do it when I lived as a guy. Yes for sure we girls have more fun. Me starting working my boyfreind called me. He wanted make sure I had arrived sound and safe to the office. It nice he do this sweet little things. I just love when he does this. We desided having lunch. Its nice too! After work it was straight over to my parents house. My dad was a bit suprised me driving the SUV. He seemed a bit impressed of me I did this. Something in his voice told me, he had the same thinking as my boyfreind; "I´m not sure she can do it". Any how I proved them wrong. I was a bit proud, yes I was. Coming inside the house I cicked my heels off. Mum was standing putting her make up on, I started checking my make up. Mum was wearing a light blue knee long dress, her pantyhose had the same sheerness as the ones I had on, hes was light sun tan though. Guess she was planning wearing this white 3 inch heels standing on the floor. You know how mums are, don´t you? Guess yours mums the same too. The just want theirs children their best. She told me my, skirtsuit, my blouse looked nice, yes the whole of me. Mum is a bit like me, loves clothes, loves heels. Guess I have got all my inteterest in this from her. Mum also looked at my heels, wanted to try them. She slipping her feet in to them, walking around a little, stoping, saying; "This heels looks just gorgeous, sweetie, I wish I could be wearing such heels. What I don´t understand is how you can be in them a whole day, guess you´ve been in them the whole day, haven´t you sweetheart?" Mum was right I had been wearing them the whole day and I knew mum would telling me not to. She´s always tells me my heels is looking very nice but they´re to high, to toe pointy; "You´re going ending up the same as me, with sore feet, with hammer toes and bunions." I know she means well, she wants me the best but I just love my pointy spiky high heels. I´m the same as my mum. Well we had to leave. Slipping my heels on, clicking our way to the car. My drive went well I think. Did find an emty place for my car in one of the big parking garage. I took great care driving in there, was a bit proud too I did this. It was a bit pity though my boyfreind and my dad was there see me doing it. The play was very fun, very enjoyable. Mum and I had a realy good time out together. After the play was finnished my mum and I walked the not so long way back to the garage. It was dark outside. I don´t like being out on my own in the dark and I don´t like walking in the big dark parking garage on my own. I´ve changed a lot since started living as a woman. I´m afraid being out alone in the evenings, at nights. Mum is the same. It was good therefore we was two. Getting to the car,, starting it up, me trying driving away. Mum and I was siting talking while I was reversing the car. It was then, IT HAPPEND. I was try taking great care, trying doing it the way my boyfreind has been telling me. Turning the stering wheel, starting to reverse from the place, suddenly I heard this noice. This scratching noice. I looked to my mother, she looked at me. I had to go out. It was a bit dark, it was all very quiet. Only my heels clicking sound could be heard echoing. Coming around the car I saw what I had done. The whole side of the car was scratched, damaged. "OH WHAT HAVE I DONE?" Walked around the car, get back inside again. Telling my mum what I had done. I began to cry, didn´t know what to do. I wanted to call my boyfreind, picking up my mobile phone, telling him what I had done. My boyfreind didn´t seemed to care much about the car. All he was interested in was if I was ok, if my mum was ok. We was ok but my confidence wasn´t. My boyfreind asked if I could drive home on my self, told him; "I would try." It felt much better after I had talked to him. I stoped cry, trying drive us back home. Hope you don´t feel my story to long, to boring.

Trinity Guess it all worked out although ´me crying and my confidence driving isn´t what is was before. My boyfreind was so sweet. He was more cornserned about me than the car. Read more about it under "At the theatre. Must say though I can´t help thinking perhaps they right. The guys at the office sometimes have been talking about theirs girlfreinds/wifes having had such things happened to them. They saying; "Sometimes women and driving a car is not so good mix". Perhaps they´re right but then again NO they´re not. I have desided though not to tell them and don´t do any driving for a couple of days. Wonder Trinity, have you had such things happened to you too?