Out shoping with my partner

maninkirt

You might remember last Friday my boyfreind called he wanted us to have lunch. At the same time I was thinking going out buying a new skirt I had seen. You see my boyfreind and I would be going out Saturday. My boyfriend isn´t a big fan going out shoping but I wanted him going with me, checking out this skirt. Me trying hurry myself to the restaurant meeting my boyfreind, sorry honey, I was a bit late. I had been planning using all my power of persuation on him and I had a few more tricks too if my persuation wasn´t going to work. Well to my suprise my boyfreind told me he would come with me. I think its very nice he coming with me. You know I don´t just dressing up for my self, I do it for my boyfreind too. After trying a few skirts in different shops I disided for one of them. My boyfriend was a bit, how should I say, a bit bored, running in and out to different shops. I finely settled for a black pull-on knit skirt (14 inch long), skims waist and hips before it seguing to a series of tiers for bold horizontal texture. Tried it on, went out to my boyfreind asking him what he tought. I could see he liked it. Told my boyfreind, I saw a such nice top, in one of the shops, it would go so well together with my new skirt; "Please, can´t we have a look at it". My boyfreind sort of gave in. He let me go on having a look at this blouse too. It was a turquoise slip over head blouse, with center braided column edged with tiny pintrucks detail. It was just a lovely satin blouse with ruched three quarter length sleeves. Got to have it. After all this shoping we both had to realy hurry back working. "Thanks love for coming with me". Giving my boyfreind a kiss before we went to work again. Yes it was very nice being out shoping with my boyfreind.

• 2 weeks later...

the designer Yes its nice doing shoping together with your partner. I see you too doing this togeter with your partner. Saturday my boyfreind and I was out shoping a little. I bought a few things and my boyfreind too bought a few things. Its nice he wants me to go with him buying clothes for him. He tells me I knows "whats bets for him". How about your partner?