high heels at theme park

tigermonster

I've worn 5" heels with jeans, 5" heeled boots and wedges before. I wore the boots at Alton Towers which is a very large, hilly park with a lot of walking and they were fine, the court shoes I wore at Thorpe Park which is pretty small and the wedges I wore to Chessington which is also quite small. The wedges were the most sensible choice followed by the boots then the heels. Every time I have been there from opening until close. Never had any problems, although obviously sandals have a higher chance of coming off floorless rides.

How often do you wear heels normally? Alton Towers is a huge park and there is a lot of walking involved. Boots were OK becuase they supported my legs too but not sure how my feet would have coped in heels.

back in Feb. I had seen a women in heels @ Disneyland (anaheim) when I was there @ that time. I myself wore some NEW flat heel black knee high boots all regular leather exept for the very front (toe box area) was black patent (I think), which TO ME made a lot more sense considering all that walking I had to do, there VERY comfortable to wear in those kind of cases.:smile:

• 2 weeks later...

thanx you 4 the reply I am thinking of wearing 4.75 inch shoes for the day to alton towers do you think this is manageable as i have never worn them 4 this length of time about 10 hrs?

Have you visited Alton Towers yet? How did you find the heels?