The New Outfit Part 3

“ I knew it, I knew it, I told you so”, I nearly screamed at no one in particular as I slammed the front door one dark winter night. My wife came running from the kitchen. “Oh honey, not again?” “Oh yes again. I’ve got to work for the sixth damn weekend in a row”. My employer was being acquired by a larger firm, and nearly everyone’s lives had been adversely affected by it. People were fearful of losing their jobs and the demands from our new masters were never ending. While I felt my position was reasonably secure, I was now being asked to work excessively long hours and the strain was really getting to me. The look on my wife’s face showed great concern but we were both at a loss as to what to do about it. “Look honey, enough is enough. Go in this weekend but you’re taking next weekend off. We’ll make up some kind of excuse. You need a break from this. I know we’ll go to Daddy’s cabin!” That brought a smile to my face. What a misnomer. Daddy’s cabin was anything but a cabin. It was a turn on the century mammoth stone retreat on a quiet lake at the foot of the nearby mountains. My wife’s folks were quite wealthy and the décor of the place reflected their good taste and fortune. It also was a place where my wife and I enjoyed some of our most romantic and sensual weekends. It was here that our love life took a turn for the wild side when I bought her the first of many sexy outfits to wear for our mutual pleasure. The nightgowns and slippers progressed to mini skirts, and towering stilettos that she always complained about but wore for me anyway. Lately, discussion of the cabin automatically implied a weekend of passion where she dressed in the most provocative fetish attire that drove me wild. Ten days later we were off to the cabin after dropping our daughters off with their grandparents. The forecast called for significant snowfall and it had already started snowing lightly when we were still an hour away. I continued to chatter on about work, the topics always negative in nature. Finally my wife put an end to it. “OK, enough about work. Let’s change the subject. We’re going to have a great weekend and I’m going to make you forget all about it. I know exactly what you need. All you have to do is just trust me. Let me make you happy. I know you better than you know yourself. You, my dear boy, are in for a serious treat. Just trust me and do everything I ask you because it will be for your own good. “Just trust me,” she said again, with a devilish smile. And just like that she thrust her feet high up on the dashboard of the SUV. “How to you like my pedicure?” Her feet were encased in smoky black nylons, her nails painted a deep red color. I recognized the stockings immediately as being the ultra sheer non-stretch type I bought for her often. Until now, however, they had been worn strictly in the bedroom. “Delicious” I replied. She gave me smile, repositioned herself on the seat and swung her foot right up to my lips. I dutifully planted several kisses on her foot while she giggled cutely. “Remember, just go along with me and we’ll have a wonderful weekend.” “OK, OK” I said. “I get it” When we arrived at the cabin she grabbed several light shopping bags and scurried up the stairs into the house. “ I’ll meet you at the bar. Please fix us a couple of nice martinis”. It took several trips to unload the weekend’s provisions. The snow was coming down very heavily and the wind was beginning to howl. Nice place to be snowed in, I thought. I went to the game room and prepared two martinis at the bar. I was just finishing when I heard my wife’s click clacking footsteps from the next room. My jaw dropped as I took sight of her. She was dressed in a jet-black silky chemise. It was extremely short and exaggerated the length of her nylon-encased legs. On her feet were black patent pumps with tall spike heels, at least five or more inches high. “Do you like my new outfit?” “Oh yes”, I stammered. Her lips were brilliant with glossy lipstick and her eye shadow was heavy and dramatic. She squeezed me tightly and gave me a lingering kiss. She sat at the stool beside me and took a sip of her martini. “Very nice” she said. “Wow, it’s really coming down hard. I hope we don’t get stuck here.” Actually, I didn’t think I’d mind at all. We took our drinks into the kitchen to unpack the groceries and prepare for dinner. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her as she went about gathering all that we’d need. This was part of our usual foreplay here and she continually caught me staring at her and loved every minute of it. Once we were finished we went back to the bar to relax. After a few moments she walked over to one of her shopping bags and retrieved a gift-wrapped box. “ You should get more comfortable. I brought you just the right outfit.” I smiled and opened the package to find a nice pair of men’s silk pajamas. “ Gee thanks, honey”, I said. I pulled out the top and held it to my chest. The size seemed right. “Go take a quick shower and change into this. I’ll make us another drink,” she said. Once showered, I put on the top and was reaching into the box for the pajama pants when I noticed a little surprise at the bottom of the box. In a small clear bag was a pair of nylons and a garter belt, which I recognized immediately. My heart began to pound as I recalled an episode I’ll never forget that happened a little over a year ago. My wife had grown tired of my requesting her to wear increasingly higher heeled shoes and decided to turn the tables on me and have me wear the same. She had purchased a pair of seven-inch heels in my size and watched me make dinner (to her great amusement and my embarrassment). There was no hiding my excitement as I minced about the kitchen in towering heels and hose that matched her own. It had been so long ago that I thought it was a once in a lifetime event. I slowly pulled on the hose and fastened them to the belt. I felt extremely excited but I was embarrassed at the same time. I kept rubbing my legs together marveling at the slickness of the material. I then pulled on the pajama pants and felt a bit more comfortable as all that was exposed were my nylon covered feet. I rejoined my wife at the bar. “I love it”, she said. “You look like the ruler of the mansion.” She gave me a hug and long kiss and shot a fleeting glance at my feet, obviously to see if I was wearing the stockings. She didn’t say a word but I caught the quickest glimpse of a smile cross her face. We sat down two enjoy our drinks. We resumed our ritual of acting like nothing was unusual, just a couple out for drinks at a bar, she wearing next to nothing and he wearing a rather unusual pair of socks. Of course, both of us were getting very aroused and the martinis were doing their jobs. She kicked off her pumps and slid her feet over and under mine until I thought I would go crazy. The look on her face revealed she knew how much she was tormenting me as well as how much she enjoyed doing so. I wasn’t about to complain. I suggested we retire to the bedroom but she was far from finished with toying with me. “I bought a new pair of shoes. Would you like to help me try them on?” “Sure, I said” and she scampered over to a stuffed chair after retrieving a box from the bag. I dutifully followed and knelt in front of her. I opened the box and pulled out a stunning pair of the most incredibly high-heeled sandals that I had ever seen. They had six strategically placed straps with lacing holes at each tip. There was an extremely long leather lace, which could extend far up the leg or be wrapped repeatedly around the ankle. As I laced the shoe she playfully extended her foot in anticipation of my kiss. I then laced the sandal on and tied it very tightly. When I finished the next I said, “I hope you like these because I think they’ll be on for a while. Stand up and let me see you walk in them.” She stood and took a few careful steps. “ Wow, these are high! I hope you appreciate what I do for you.” She took a few more steps and stopped, a bit unsure of herself. “You know a simple ¼ inch can really make a difference. These are 6 and ¼ inches! I may need help” “Go on, let me see you walk in them,” I repeated. She minced forward, ever so slowly which gave me ample opportunity to sample her beautiful legs. “Oh my, oh my, these are outrageous!” I followed her gaze to her feet and indeed they were. Her feet were arched in such a vertical position that I wondered how she could stand at all. I quickly closed the distance and we embraced in a passionate kiss. She seemed a foot taller than me. “If I wear these for you tonight will you do me one favor?” “Sure, what is it?” “First promise me,” she cooed. “Well how can I promise if you won’t name the favor?” “No, I want to promise me you’ll do whatever I ask…first.” “ OK, OK, I promise”, I said. “Good, now lets go back to that chair.” She took my hand and carefully walked back and sat on the arm of the chair. “Please sit”, she ordered. “Tell me why you like these heels.” “They make your legs look great”, I replied. “And what else”, she asked. “Well, I like you being kind of helpless in them” I stammered, my face quickly turning red. “Good. Now that we have that out in the open, its time for my favor.” She walked over to the bag, slowly retrieved another box and returned to the chair. She opened the box and pulled out a matching pair of sandals in apparently my size. The heels on these were comically high. I started to protest but she told me to stop, repeating my promise. She then proceeded to lace them on my feet very snuggly. “I hope you like these because I think they’ll be on for a while” she said mimicking my earlier comment with a smirk. “Let’s see how you handle them.” I slowly rose to my feet and grasped the chair arms for dear life. “This isn’t fair, I protested. How high are these heels?” “Oh, just about 7 ¾ inches or so”. She started to laugh. “Let’s see how you walk.” I took a step and immediately my arms shot outward for balance. I knew I looked clumsy but I was very aroused and wanted to keep trying. I took a few more careful steps and then found myself start to stagger. I recovered and continued on. I stopped and looked down at my feet which looked as vertical as my wife’s. I took a few more steps and tried to get the hang of it. “Not bad, not bad, keep it up” she said and giggled at her pun. I looked down at myself and I again turned beet red, which brought on more laughter. I turned and faced her and we both walked a few steps towards each other and embraced again. This time our kiss lasted much longer and we both knew we were ready. Hand in hand we minced towards the roaring fireplace. She removed my pajama top and had me lean against an overstuffed chair while she pulled off the bottom. Here I was standing in skyscraper heels next to my beautiful wife realizing my innermost fantasy. We lay down on the rug by the fire, as passionate as we’d ever been. “See, I told you to just trust me”, she said.