Where can I buy this skirt?

PatentHeel

It's a long shot, but does anybody know where I can buy this short red pleated pvc skirt?

I have had a search on internet but haven't had much luck as yet.

Any ideas?

Thanks

PatentHeel

Best I've found is this but its pink or black. However imho your best bet would be to try and get here.

davemcwish

• 2 months later...

Looks to me to be a short PVC skirt with a bunch of crinoline under it. I've seen similar skirts at an adult shop in town and with some black crinoline the look would be quite similar.

Thanks Shorty, crinoline was the magic word. Just bought a black half slip petticoat net underskirt tutu which will do the job nicely with my mini pvc skirt.

:winkiss:

Okay, I know this Rihanna and I know the boots are awesome, question is, does anybody know where I can get that skirt she's wearing?

Many artists probably have a lot of their performance clothes custom made. You might find similar pieces in a store or website, but I wouldn't assume you could find the exact same one.

Many artists probably have a lot of their performance clothes custom made. You might find similar pieces in a store or website, but I wouldn't assume you could find the exact same one.

Yeah I was thinking that too. I was going to use a circle skirt over the underskirt.

Hopefully that will be similar!