High Heeled Training Diary #48

Laurieheels

The holiday season is ending with some speed now. And this last week doesn't have much that is shoe related. With snow, cold, and boots that need repair, heels took a back seat to the need to unwind. And for some reason, I am not going to mention the moments with heels in them. And I am not going to say why, either. I did make an attempt at fixing my boots on my own last Monday. I cut my finger pretty bad, and it's finally healed to the point of being a white mark. But I did get some heel tips going from a pair of old shoes I was throwing away, and glued them on. Everything seemed perfect. Until I was out in the snow and one came off. So the boots were not worn anywhere. They lasted all of five minutes from my handy work. Okay, so I will have them repaired on my next pay day. Of course, with my going back to work, there will be a return to details about wearing heels. My black leather stilettos with the near 5.5 inch heels will be in regular service now, since they have been worked in enough. And as always, my black velvets and one pair of my black patents will be there as well. Five inch heels are a way of life for me when it comes to working, or doing most things when I don't need to walk over ice and snow. :lol: I did have a relaxing week, well, Chris and I did a lot of relaxing, and trying to forget about the troubles of the world. I didn't even use the internet very much. It was a week to just turn off the world, and I did that. It is a shame that there was nothing more to write about! But at least everyone can be excited that I am going back to work, even if I am not. I've told you what shoes I'll be wearing to start out this year, and it will be looking to a regular use of higher heels. Yes, there will be the need to buy new shoes, and soon. I am sure everyone will wish me the best in managing that. Higher heels? It would be fun to try six inch heels, but I think it would be proper if Chris were there for the first time I wore them. So they will not just go from out of the box and off to work. As for pictures, well, maybe we can work on that as well. 1 or 2, here and there, when the weather is a bit nicer. Now that New Year is here, we can all look forward to bigger and better things in our own lives, and I think I can do the same in mine! We can hope this involves heels as much as everything else. First I need some rest. It does take quite a bit of energy to keep up with a nine year old girl. But I would never trade a moment of it for anything in the world. Happy New Year and welcome to 2003!

It does take quite a bit of energy to keep up with a nine year old girl.

What does SHE think of your shoes? :lol:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Well, she hasn't seen them very much, so I don't know. She does have a very cute pair of Mary Janes she loves to wear everywhere, including the snow covered park. But I think it best not to involve her in anything heel related right now. Although when I told her how many pairs of shoes I have in our apartment in Edmonton, she did give me an amazed look. But right away, she figured out the importance of having different shoes, to go with different outfits, and she gave me quite the explanation of how it should work. She already knows exactly how it should go.