High Heeled Training Diary #47

Laurieheels

I wish I had more to say. Sure, I wore heels over the Christmas period. I did have to work three days last week, including Christmas Eve... So it was Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday for wearing heels. I even wore my five inch black velvet stilettos at my mother's place while handing out presents. It wasn't big, only four people total. It seems a shame, to be part of a small family at Christmas... But then, Christmas bankrupts a person quite easily in this commercialized world. More people would bring more financial strain. I hear that so many families are now drawing names at Christmas because no one can afford to buy something for everyone, even if the gifts are kept small. No, I did not get any shoes for Christmas. Please don't go pestering Chris about it, I like what he bought me very much, it has more meaning attached to it than any pair of shoes. And today when I woke up, there was a lot of snow everywhere. Since I have not had the money to fix my boots, I don't think I'll be wearing heels very much in the coming week. Cold, snowy, and stuck wearing flat shoes. Such a fate is most difficult to endure! Now, I do plan to have a nice relaxing week of vacation with Chris, and we plan to just stay in for the most part. Vacation for me is simply a way to stay home from work, after all. I wish I had more to post, and already I think I have taken nothing and stretched it into a longer post than expected. Yes, this is the writer's skill, or gift if you will, and even Seinfeld would have a difficult time in taking this subject and stretching it as far as I have. General frustrations of life abound, money is scarce, winter is here, and my job is still in one city, and my heart, in another. At least there's a new car that's great on fuel economy to bridge the last two problems. And most importantly, I go into a new year having found someone that makes the most important part of my life feel complete. Happy New Year.

Happy New Year Laurie Your thoughts seem to sum up my feelings at the moment. I've just been out celebrating the new year in my local town with some friends but this year the celebrations seemed to lack that little something. Perhaps the spectre of war against Iraq is hanging heavily.... Personally though, 2002 was not a good year for me, I lost my well paid job in computer programming when I was made redundant. I subsequently did some work for a customer, but never got paid as the company went bust. Currently I am working as a temporary truck driver on less than half the money I was earning. 2003 has got to be better than 2002...... Happy New Year everybody.

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

to bad you did not h\get any high heels for christmas. i bought mjy s/o two pair. one pair of electric blue classic pmps with a 6 1/4" heel and a pair of 4" black suede ankle boots. the really liked the thre boots. such is life. no heels no fun. but then there is more to life than high heels. hope you had a very enjopyable chirstmas and also a great new year coming. this is sent very sincerley.!!!!

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

...I've just been out celebrating the new year in my local town with some .... I lost my well paid job in computer programming when I was made redundant. I subsequently did some work for a customer, but never got paid as the company went bust. Currently I am working as a temporary truck driver on less than half the money I was earning....

Happy New Year everybody.

calv;

I'm glad your bad luck has not dampened your outlook.

Why not contact the place were you learned your computer programming? They probably have an employment service for graduates.

Good luck.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Calv, it is a shame to hear about everything you have been through. But I know in life that things have a way of turning around when you least expect it. Hang in there, and do keep visiting the board and letting us know how you are doing. With some effort, you'll find yourself some place you can manage at, and suddenly, you'll achieve something great without even realizing it. My mother is always fond of saying one thing "It could always be worse". When things are bad, I try and think about that saying, and realize what good things I have left. I know things will be fine. :lol: