High Heeled Training Diary #46

Laurieheels

This will be a short entry, I think. It is late. I need some sleep as it has been a long day. My week was well heeled, as is usual. Five work days in heels, alternating between by black velvet stilettos and my black patent stilettos on different days. Five inch heels are easy. And with anywhere from nine to twelve hours in these shoes on any of the given days. It's become quite typical, even expected. Well, on Friday, it was a very long day in them. Thirteen hours in the black velvets, which included an almost three hour drive. Now, the new car is wonderful, it runs great, it has fuel economy that makes it all worth the effort of getting it. Not even half a tank from Calgary to Edmonton. This should make the next six months much easier. Driving for long periods of time on a highway, while in heels, was easy. I think for the unexperienced, this is a great way to get used to the feel of heels when driving. If you have good distance between your car and the one in front of you, pedal manipulation will be minimal. Meaning, not a lot of foot work so you should get used to the feeling easily enough. Now, the other part of this diary is to talk about ability vs. endurance. Now, people have claimed that I have tried six inch heels and not been able to handle them. Well, I have not tried them yet, but I do wonder, what is more impressive, taking a few steps in really high heels, or spending a long period of time in five inch stilettos. After all, it does take some skill to be able to walk around the world's largest mall three times in an evening. Yes, it does help to have the arm of a wonderful man, but there is still a great degree of walking. I think Chris knows exactly how far we walked with our friends while figuring out our movie plans. Now, it is fine and well to claim something wonderful with regards to wearing a pair of seven inch stilettos, but how long can they be worn? Taking a few fluid steps might look great, but the image is not about a few seconds of walking, it is about the daily grind, bneing in heels as much as possible. After 46 weeks, I can slip into my favourite pair of stilettos and walk around as much as I like. The West Edmonton Mall proves this. I may not have had a chance to go to a six inch heel yet, but what I do have is the endurance everyone should develop before trying such heels. If it is someone's goal to wear the highest stilettos to work, or in public, then one should build towards it. Endurance is a key. Stronger muscles, increased flexability, all of this comes from learning lower heels and going up the heights. And since I don't need more than a few minutes for my feet to come down from wearing heels, I have demonstrated that this strength and flexability is possible. Chris can attest to this. I can slip out of my heels and suddenly I am walking around barefoot, without missing a step. I do believe that shoes by themselves are lifeless, as they just sit there. It takes a person to put them on and bring life to them, to extend the character of the shoes into something living. But part of this is also the ability to handle what we put on our feet. Certainly, skill at walking in shoes for a longer period of time furthers the image of the woman, and the shoes become a real enhancer. So my thoughts then, have been about how well I can do what I do, and rather than the image, I would like to focus on the ability. After all, most days, I cannot even tell the difference from my feet being in heels and being flat anymore. Both seem comfortable, although there is an unexplained thrill from wearing the heels...

Now, the other part of this diary is to talk about ability vs. endurance.

......what is more impressive, taking a few steps in really high heels, or spending a long period of time in five inch stilettos.....

Now, it is fine and well to claim something wonderful with regards to wearing a pair of seven inch stilettos, but how long can they be worn? Taking a few fluid steps might look great, but the image is not about a few seconds of walking, it is about the daily grind, bneing in heels as much as possible....

After 46 weeks, I can slip into my favourite pair of stilettos and walk around as much as I like..[&]...I can slip out of my heels and suddenly I am walking around barefoot, without missing a step....

Certainly, skill at walking in shoes for a longer period of time furthers the image of the woman..... most days, I cannot even tell the difference from my feet being in heels and being flat anymore. Both seem comfortable, although there is an unexplained thrill from wearing the heels...

DITTO

You certainly have a gift for hitting the nail on the head. :):lol::(

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks