Hello again!

Foon

Howdy there!

Just wanted to pop in and say hi, but more importantly a big "THANKYOU!" to you all! The posts I've read on this site (and the guys I met in Cambridge - you know who you are) have really given me the confidence to wear whatever footwear I choose, and I'm loving it (literally) every step of the way. Just yesterday I went to the supermarket in an outrageous pair of black patent 6-inch stiletto sandals, just because I could. My normal, everyday footwear is a gorgeous pair of 5 inch chunky-heeled knee boots, and flat shoes aren't even a consideration any more. I really don't think anything of it now, although my girlfriend and I both find it highly amusing watching the looks on peoples faces when they notice my shoes; generally utter confusion from the men and jealousy from the women...:lol:

Anyway, I'm now living in London, so if anyone wants to meet up for a drink some time, drop me an email - ivegotta@tombom.co.uk. I don't tend to spend much time online nowadays, so please email rather than reply to this.

Thanks again folks, and hopefully I'll catch up with some of you soon.

Foon (aka Chris)