interest by guys in wifes heels

stiletto

i took my wife out to a christmas part saturday night , to my delight she wore a long black dress with 5.5inch high black patent pumps with a silver buckle round the ankle - I couldnt believe the interest from guys and gals in these shoes -people were commenting all night and when at a night club later guys were coming over to her whenever I walked away somewhere and asking her about her shoes -comments like 'thoses shoes are devine" and "sexy" "stunning" - unbelievable and where did u get them? and one guy said gee i wish my wife would wear shoes like that - all positive - till one guy said "only streetwalkers wear shoes like that" which sort of blew it but u cant please everyone - does anyone have any similar experiences? i will try and get some photos to post

...all positive - till one guy said "only streetwalkers wear shoes like that" which sort of blew it but u cant please everyone

Categorizing highheeled women into hookers is like categorizing men in highheels into gays :x

Yeah... things you cannot obtain or have yourself you just have to crush and mock... a problem of the narrowminded and jealous...

HH forever!

Categorizing by any manners High Heels are made for women, but considering we are in 21th Century it's acceptable to see a guy wearing high heels and dont get me wrong, I have nothing against them. If you are a guy who could be my friend go ahead wear your heels but dont borrow mine. Besides I wear size 7 US , what men could wear my heels. :lol:

Did the guy who made that crude comment go home in an ambulance? He would have deserved it.

Now now Laurie....everybody has there own right to voice their opinion. As a High Heel Goddess you should lead by example, not promote violence here. :lol:

Personally, a drink spilled on his crouch would halved worked fine. :(

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Human beings have an amazing ability to focus on the negative. Yes, the guy who made the streetwalker remark is a total jerk who probably made his remark out of jealousy, but overall it seemed like a wonderful experience. Your wife's heels became a sort of sensual group experience....and what better way is there to bring joy to the world? Unfortunately, I have no such experience to share. If you're willing to post photos, stiletto, I'd love to see them.

I dont agree with that particular person either. A woman who wears a high heel stilletto doesnt mean she is a street walker. I wear high heels most of the time and I wouldnt be classified in that category either. I think that guy never been out in the world or been in a gallery of stilletto show. He got to buy some kind of magazine such as Cosmopolitan or Allure to check the updates.