Today

Sandalslover

Driving in high heels can be interesting! I'm not sure I'll do much more driving in heels, now that I'm cool with walking around in them. Just as well, really, as I'm not sure if I'll be able to drive my BMW in heels... it's got the clutch from hell, and one of those BMW-style organ-pedal loud buttons*, and so there's nowhere for a heel to go under it. * I think that's known as the 'gas pedal' in other parts of the world :lol:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I used todrive truck (American 18-wheeler) in 5 inch mules with 1 inch platforms--twas the only way to keep my right knee (gas pedal foot) from hurting in bumper to bumper traffic in L.A. :lol:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

I used todrive truck (American 18-wheeler) in 5 inch mules with 1 inch platforms--twas the only way to keep my right knee (gas pedal foot) from hurting in bumper to bumper traffic in L.A. :lol:

I know what you mean! In my case my truck can trundle quite nicely in second gear in traffic but it's the clutch that makes my leg ache (manual transmission). I hate people who think it's a good idea to drive very slowly so that they never have to stop. Sometimes there's a big gap with everyone in other lanes diving into it, sometimes they're closing the gap. It would be better for the 17tonne Volvo behind if they just drove smartly up to the rear of the car in front and stop, put the car into neutral and apply the handbrake so that I can do the same. That clutch pedal gets soooooo heavy!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.