Hello from the USA

Hello everyone, I'm brand new to the site. I wear boots quite often, mostly mens western boots, but sometimes a few womens pairs that I own. I've always loved boots as far back as I can remember. I grew up in the 70s and 80s when everyone wore boots, and I've done some work in connection with the music industry, particularly with hard rock bands where it was almost mandatory to wear boots, whether they were mens boots, womens boots, or the new styles back then that were somewhere in between. I'm not really a heels wearer, I'm just someone who has a few pairs of womens boots. I don't really understand why society has a problem with people wearing what they want to wear. And it's too bad that you can have trouble trying to find styles that you like, or sizes that fit. Life is just too short for that. So I'm hoping that we can change some of that, as a group. I don't have a whole lot of spare time, but I've written a few messages here and there to websites and companies that I like to thank them for the styles that I like, or to kindly ask them to increase the sizes that they carry so that I can buy a few pairs. The only way that we change things is by letting companies know that we exist and that we would buy some pairs if they made them available to us. And then we need to go and wear them. At any rate, that's enough for now. Good to "meet" all of you here online! -- Bootsforme

Welcome, Bootsforme. Just based on your brief introduction, I think you will blend in well with all of the friendly members of this website. And there are many here that share your enjoyment of wearing all types of boots, as well as high heels. Hope to hear more from you soon. Welcome again.