Love these from Marks and Spencer

Smudgeur

I really loved these shoes from Marks and Spencer, but have checked 4 main stores in the last couple of weeks and can't find either colour in a size 8. Up until last week, the online store only had small sizes available and I thought they had gone forever, however checked tonight and both pink and black are available in a size 8 with free home delivery. Given the strength of M&S's returns policy, I ordered both!

post-223-133522857787_thumb.jpg

post-223-133522857789_thumb.jpg

good lookin' shoes! i'd wear the black, with the right skirt. :roll:

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

I really loved these shoes from Marks and Spencer, but have checked 4 main stores in the last couple of weeks and can't find either colour in a size 8. Up until last week, the online store only had small sizes available and I thought they had gone forever, however checked tonight and both pink and black are available in a size 8 with free home delivery. Given the strength of M&S's returns policy, I ordered both!

I have several pairs of sling backs, but they are all open toed. Those are really nice looking high heels. I would prefer the black pair because they would match most of my appearal. That's just me.