Ebarrassment Quotes

benno

Thought I'd share these here. I find them quite inspirational.

“If you have embarrassed yourself and are going to laugh about it someday, you might as well start today.”

“The rate at which a person can mature is directly proportional to the embarrassment he can tolerate.”

"If you're never scared or embarrassed or hurt, it means you never take any chances."

"Perhaps, on the whole, embarrassment and perplexity are a kind of natural accompaniment to life and movement; and it is better to be driven out of your senses with thinking which of two things you ought to do than to do nothing whatever, and be utterly uninteresting to all the world."

I am trying to find a quote from either Elsa Schiaparelli or Coco Chanel that said something along the lines of 'For you to embarrass me I actually have to be embarrassed'

If someone knows that quote I'd love to have it.

Enjoy,

Ben

Ben... Thank you for sharing this with us. One of the first times I wore high heels in public and a young woman laughed out loud and pointed, I almost quit wearing high heels. Then after I realized that wearing high heels in public was not the norm, and I was having such a fun and exciting time, when I would get a reaction similar to that, I would turn and smile and or wave and even ask, "so, do you like them?" This is the life and situations I've chosen, so I'm not going to be embarassed.