Advent Calendar

I woke this morning with a huge grin. Today I was ready to open the first door on my Advent Calendar. I'm not so interested in the chocolate, but the calendar itself. It is a KYLIE CALENDAR!!!! Those who know me will know that she comes only second to Ruth as my sexiest woman in the world but this calendar is particularly nice because it is the same picture as the one on the Fever album you know white stilettos head back ready to swallow a microphone :lol: ! I'm particularly looking forward to opening door number 27! :(

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Now, I know an Advent calendar is supposed to be a countdown to Christmas, and they are usually 24 days, so when you mention 27, I am going to guess that this is one of those new non denominational New Year countdown calendars? It's strange to see them, Spider Man and barbie calendars that go up to 31 or something like that. Not the traditional ones I grew up with, that had Christmas themes. But then, it is nice that the world is strating to realize that not everyone celebrates Christmas. At the same time, it is sad that they are trying to make more money off of this fact. I'll just count the days until 24th, and a wonderful Danish Christmas.

yes I know about the Barbie and spiserman ones, they are on the same display at our local superstore along with Gareth Gates, Will Young (another story for our US friends), Westlife and Harry Potter.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.