More Challenging?? 7 Inch heels or Ballet Heels

hckyplyr123

Hello everyone, I know there are alot of people out there that have 7 inch heels (without platforms) as well as there are lots that have ballet heels and maybe even both. I was wondering what everything thinks as far as which shoes are mor challenging?? One puts the pressures on the toes in the downward position and the other put pressure on keeping the toes pointed upward more. Which ones do people think and why?? As well as maybe there is a different in maybe the 7inch heels in pump or oxford form compared to boot form. Thanks for the responses.

Thanks for the responses so far. I presently have a pair of 7 inch heels that i can stand in but they are too challenging to walk in. I am looking for a good heel that is about 6 1/2 so it is challenging but something that i know i can accomplish with. And i want a pair of ballet's but i dont see spending the money to get a pair. im still hoping i can find someone on here who has an old pair that would be willing to get rid of them for cheap just so i can try them out and maybe see if the size is right and slowly get into them.