pleaser shoes 6 inch patent

david

HI everyone First i would like too thank everyone for their advice when i left my favourite pair of shoes on the bus(how stupid)i hear you saying i should of had them on!!! I saving up for another pair as we speak but am struggling finding a shop in london that sels PLEASER shoes i have visited the web site and found the pair i want,i would have them deliverd but my partner dosent realy agree with me wearing heels so what she dosent know dosent hurt,the shoe is the pleaser domina range 449 with multi instep and ankle strap size 9 in black patent(of course my favourite) any advice on a shop that sels or might even order them for me would be greatley welcomed many thanks

HI everyone

First i would like too thank everyone for their advice when i left my favourite pair of shoes on the bus(how stupid)i hear you saying i should of had them on!!!

I saving up for another pair as we speak but am struggling finding a shop in london that sels PLEASER shoes i have visited the web site and found the pair i want,i would have them deliverd but my partner dosent realy agree with me wearing heels so what she dosent know dosent hurt,the shoe is the pleaser domina range 449 with multi instep and ankle strap size 9 in black patent(of course my favourite) any advice on a shop that sels or might even order them for me would be greatley welcomed many thanks

What she doesn't know WILL hurt. Honesty is the best policy. Sooner or later she WILL find out.

real men wear heels

What she doesn't know WILL hurt. Honesty is the best policy. Sooner or later she WILL find out.

shedoes know but i dont chose too throw it in her face all the time she just dosnt understand have tried too explain too her as we all know it is difficult to meet someone that loves wearing extreme heels and also loves their partner too also thanks.

There are quite a few shops in Camden Market which sell Pleaser shoes. Out of the tube, walk up towards the market and they're mainly on the right. Don't be put off with being served by a man - they have no trouble guys trying heels. Have fun ;)

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

David... Good look in finding those shoes for you. I've worn a pump like that but not with so many straps. I also wish you the best of luck with your female partner. Even though she knows, you have some tough decisions to make, just judging by your comments. I wish you luck in both your shoes and relationship!;)

David...

Good look in finding those shoes for you. I've worn a pump like that but not with so many straps.

I also wish you the best of luck with your female partner. Even though she knows, you have some tough decisions to make, just judging by your comments.

I wish you luck in both your shoes and relationship!;)

thanks so much how did you find wearing your heels do you have a partner that agreas its a rare thing :cool1:

There are quite a few shops in Camden Market which sell Pleaser shoes. Out of the tube, walk up towards the market and they're mainly on the right. Don't be put off with being served by a man - they have no trouble guys trying heels.

Have fun ;)

thanks alot shal make a beline next week when i have eough money shall send you a pic when i get them.

I dont mind being served by a man its never botherd me i just wish my partner didnt mind:clap:

Those are exactly the pair I want to get. Saw them for the first time online last night. 6 straps to lock on. Cool. Though, I prefer open-toe, these are a must for me.

i know their great very sexy i shall have mine soon will post some pics when i get them let me know if you buy a pair:wave: