Just wanna let you know what I'd seen today...

Mickey S.

Hi! Today I spotted a girl at the company that made me suspicious because of her gait . I'd seen her once before 'strutting' down the hallway. The thing is she's actually of pretty regular stature but her feet looked awesome small. She also wears 'regular cut' pants - in contrast to the long-flared ones girls use nowadays along with pointy toed shoes - where the bottom end almost reaches from the heel to the toe. To have such (apparently) small feet a girl must either be very petite or wearing extremely tall heels. Since she's built quite 'regularily' - as I said earlier - I think the latter one is the case. She also looks like someone who knows how to use make up and all those feminine 'things' so I suppose she's into high heels as well. Saying that she might be experienced in this subject but looking at her way of walking - she also took very small steps - suggests that the heels she wore / wears are quite tall as it seems she is almost past the point at which the heels start to become uncomfortably high. Nevertheless, her overall appearance is quite yummy and the tall-heeled shoes she obviously wears adds to the look substantially. -- I don't know how to describe this in a better way but if you heels-interested gals 'n' guys could have a look you would see my point. I'd really be interested what type of shoes she actually wears and how tall the heels are with respect to the shoe size she requires. But I think - unless she wears a skirt - the only thing that's left would be guessing. ;o) So my guess is she's a size EU38 in 5.5" ~ 6" heels, 5.5" at least. CU! -Mike

That's the whole mystery about wearing pants with heels. It makes you want to ask her if she would raise her pant leg so you could see what kind of heels she's wearing. I think that would be going a little to far. Exciting though isn't it?

real men wear heels

• 4 weeks later...

I was in the office Friday for crew meeting and I met a new, young female employee hired as a temp, for now. She is a very tall, strikingly pretty blond haired young woman in her early twenties. I have a firm hand shake, but my hand still feels the grip of her handshake. She was dressed in a smart business suit and about 3 1/2 inch high heeled (very business professional) pumps. She seemed very confident of herself. Am am anxious to see what she is wearing next Friday.;)