Snow Tires

Magickman

Up where I live, this is snow tire season for cars. I have snow tire style boots, as well. With big, chunky heels up to 4", and snow tire like treads on the soles, they are well adapted to walking about on ice and snow covered sidewalks and parking lots. While I love my fashion boots with their stylish high heels, the durable, snow tire style boots, are much more practical for wintertime walkabouts. When I venture out in the fashion boots, in winter conditions, I feel like a baby fawn, with legs too long, and feet too small. Any one else have similar experiences?

Chunky heels with rubber soles are the best on ice. The addition of treads help but the rubber for the ice is a must. I also reserve my leather foot wear for better conditions.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Up where I live, this is snow tire season for cars.

I have snow tire style boots, as well. With big, chunky heels up to 4", and snow tire like treads on the soles, they are well adapted to walking about on ice and snow covered sidewalks and parking lots.

While I love my fashion boots with their stylish high heels, the durable, snow tire style boots, are much more practical for wintertime walkabouts.

When I venture out in the fashion boots, in winter conditions, I feel like a baby fawn, with legs too long, and feet too small.

Any one else have similar experiences?

Do you have a picture, Magickman, I cannot see the heels in front of me and I think they wouldbe usefull to walk the dog on the big muddy field behind my house. I now where my usual wellyboots..... but would like the heelfeel on the field aswell.

Maybe a link where I can buy them....

Thanks

FL

FoxyLady