New Purchase!

Tosca

Greetings all, I've just ordered a pair of concealed platform courts/pumps from Banana Shoes: I don't know how to put the picture in, they are in Pumps 9 on their website and are called 'Hideout', and are in grey. I fancied the grey as it goes with pretty much anything, jeans or a skirt, denim or whatever. They only go up to a UK 11, so I hope they're not sized small. I can't wait for them to come so I can try them on. One of my female colleagues is keen to see them too. If she likes them on me, she says she'll get a pair for herself Someone started a thread here not long ago about concealed platform shoes, but it didn't seem to attract much enthusiasm. Personally, I think they look great, and I expect the platform will make them really comfortable to wear. Best wishes, Tosca.

Still rainin' still dreamin'

Hi, Yep, that's them! I've just had an email from Banana saying they are currently out of stock in this size but will be getting some in about 2 weeks. Groan! Guess I'll have to hang on in quiet desperation until then. Tosca

Still rainin' still dreamin'