DEC 15 Deadline for Group Hotel Rate

iloveboots

3rd Annual World Heel Meet Group Hotel Info for February 16, 2008 - LONDON

Please note, to obtain the special rate we have negotiated for the group you must reserve before Dec 15, 2007. You do not pay anything now, the hotel just needs a credit card guarantee on the room. So even if you are on the fence don't lose the opportunity to hold a room now, you can always cancel before the event if you find you cannot make it.

Also, the rate that has been negotiated is available on other nights around the 16th as long as you are part of the group rate booking. For example, we (david & cathy) are staying from Feb 13 to 19th. We'll be out and about each day exploring, shopping, dining, and clubbing in our high heel Boots. We look forward to having as many members as possible join us on our excursions, makes them that more interesting and fun to share with friends. Oh, did we mention shopping??? LOL!

Details on how to book are below:

Hello Members,

We are now able to share with you the group hotel information for the 2008 World Heelmeet in London, February 16, 2008. You are not obligated in any way to use this hotel however we have negotiated what is considered a dynamite rate for London. From past Heelmeet experiences it is also great to have everyone in the same hotel for transportation etc. It is a great way to enjoy the new friends you make at the Heelmeet and do some group excursions around town.

Hotel Name: Thistle Euston Hotel

Address: 43 Cardington Street, Euston, London, NW1 2LP

Hotel Info: 362 rooms. Full service hotel. 3* rated. Trip Advisor rating 3/5, and #501 in London out of 1003 properties. Bar/Lounge in Hotel. Concierge. Laundry. 2 Restaurants. Room Service. Cable TV. Tea/Coffee in Room. Private Bathroom

Website: http://www.thistlehotels.com select Thistle Euston.

Location: You will see photo's, hotel info and map location on the website. The Thistle Euston is walking distance to Camden Town, Oxford Street shopping district. It is located one block from the Tube at the Euston Station and also the Euston Rail station is one block away.

RATE: 96.00UKL Single per room P/N

RATE: 98.00UKL Double per room P/N

Rate includes.......Full English Breakfast and VAT.

Rate Applies: Nights of Feb 14, 15, 16 and 17. For nights before or after send an email to Lealani Abbas at Thistle Euston requesting the rate for the additional nights. For example, Cathy and I will be arriving on the 13 till the 20th.

MUST BE BOOKED BY DECEMBER 15, 2007

HOW TO BOOK:

by phone (44) 0870 333 9182 option 1

by FAX (44) 0870 333 9213

by email reservations@thistle.co.uk

Special Rate Code to Quote for Rate: DAVI140208_001

At time of Booking you must provide a Credit Card for Guarantee.

Thistle Euston Contact: Lealani Abbas, Rsvn manager

Rate booked under my name: David Fuller and also under HHPlace

Rooms will not last very long and we would strongly recommend making your reservations as soon as possible. At 98.00UKL per room per night two people can share and pay less than 50.00UKL per night.

Double Bed Room match ups.....if you are having trouble finding a room mate to share in the cost of a room, PM me and I will compile a list of potential room mates and put y'all in touch with each other.

Any questions please PM me or post here on this thread. We hope to see most of you at the Thistle Euston.

David & Cathy

Dress for you own Pleasure

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"