Just wanted to share a story about GF buying heels

Fiattro

I'm so excited. I have a 4 month relationship now with a real good GF. She understand the fact that I have a HH fetish. She has never worn HH in her life. Now she suddenly was out shopping in secret and she bought herself some real sexy 3,5 inch pumps, exactly the same taste as I wanted to buy her in the first place. What a wonderful surprise for me! This is the beginning, later on she will get higher pairs for daily use. We were already going to buy some bedroomheels (5-6inches) during christmas holidays... Greetings from a happy man :smile:

I'm so excited. I have a 4 month relationship now with a real good GF. She understand the fact that I have a HH fetish. She has never worn HH in her life. Now she suddenly was out shopping in secret and she bought herself some real sexy 3,5 inch pumps, exactly the same taste as I wanted to buy her in the first place. What a wonderful surprise for me! This is the beginning, later on she will get higher pairs for daily use. We were already going to buy some bedroomheels (5-6inches) during christmas holidays...

Greetings from a happy man :smile:

Luck you Fiattro:prize: . Enjoy, both of you of HH:thumbsup:

FL

FoxyLady