New shoes

Smudgeur

Bought these for the missus. Only £12 from Matalan. They're a comfortable size 8 and fit me perfectly as you can see.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

She bought a lovely pair of heels at the weekend from barratts. they too fit well too. I've taken some pics of these too and will upload them when the damn digital camera is working again.

nice shoes one comment though! can you make your pictures smaller in size so the whole screen isn't taken over. Even those of us blessed with very large monitors have to scroll round to see those. Just reduce by 50% and we can all enjoy them a bit quicker :smile:

Sorry about the size of the last pics. - havn't really got the hang of this yet!

Just done a few more and hopefully these won't be as large.

the 1st pair are my wife's everyday shoes. They are from Next, heel height about 3" (bigger than they appear in the picture). these are very comfortable.

Posted Image

The next pair she bought from barratts in The Trafford Centre only a few weeks ago. they are really sexy and about a 4" heel.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The last pair are a personal favourite. They're an asymetric sling back from Debenhams. the reason they're a favourite is that my wife bought them for me as a birthday present this year. This was the 1st real sign that she has accepted me as a p/t heels wearer. She promises to surprise me with another pair soon - I can't wait!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hopefully the pics are a bit smaller, if not, my apologies.

BTW the hosiery is M&S Ultra Shine hold-ups throughout in case anyone is interested.

Those are nice. I must admit, I'm normally a boots person, but I quite like the asymetric slingbacks (the top two photos). And the Saxone boots are quite nice too. They are what I'd assumed a blade heel to be. And you're lucky being able to swap with the wife :smile: !

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

• 9 months later...

My wife was looking for some pale pink shoes to wear at a wedding (to match a new dress).

We stumbled across these at River Island. Reduced from £45 to £20. When we got to the cash desk they'd been reduced further to only £10! What a bargain - they're leather, they match her dress perfectly and as they're a size 8 (albeit a EUR41 so not a true 8 in my book) you can see I couldn't resist trying them on too! Indeed I have promised my wife that as they're a little tight, I'd help her break them in by wearing them for a few evenings before the wedding! It's a hard job but someone's got to do it so I (not very!) reluctantly agreed.

I'm sure they'd fit Julie perfectly Yam so get looking around the River Island branches near you.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

That job must suck. Breaking in a pair of heels for your wife. Man you must be upset :lol: Very nice pair BTW. My friend has a pink fetish and would wear those(even though she doesn't wear heels at all)

I wish I was a size 10