Vanity vs Devine

whynotheels

Good Afternoon,

I'm been browsing at www.theredddoorstore.com. Two shoes interest me. The 3" Devine by Pleaser and the 4" Vanity also by Pleaser. Does anyone have experience with these shoes to know how the sizing goes? I'm also interested in getting something of decent quality. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Hi,

Hello Whynot, I am planning to buy myself a pair of the Vanity 4" too, at the end of the month, in black leather.

I've previously bought Pleaser's Gogo's (Mary Janes, 3" block heel, in red and black patent), really nice shoes but the sizing is on the small side. I would definitely suggest going a size up on what you would normally buy. However, the Gogos are square-toed so there's no room to manoeuvre, whereas the Vanitys are pointy so they may be more forgiving. I'm probably going to err on the side of caution and go for a size bigger than usual.

I'd be interested to know how you get along with them, compare notes-sort-of-thing?

I'm also planning to treat myself to a pair of concealed platform shoes, 4.5", available in the UK from Banana Shoes. I'm very taken with them, and they're available in grey, and I don't have any shoes in grey. You can see them here:

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/guys/9368-different_look.html

Best wishes,

Tosca

Still rainin' still dreamin'

Tosca, That's great news about Pleasers running a little small. I think I'm really a 14 and 1/2 so a small 15 should be close to perfect. If I get them, I'll surely tell you all about them. I've worn a mini skirt, hose, and heels in public and LOVED it before, but now I'm back to my "oh I really shouldn't do this" mode. So it might take a while to decide to go for it.