Smaller feet easier than big?

ScoobyHH

Hi all I have big feet and was wondering if this makes it harder to wear high heels than smaller feet. The reason I ask is that I have friend who is tiny, and recently she wore some strappy sandals on a night out.It was a busy night with a lot of walking.Near the end of the night she was standing near to me and I looked at the straps across the front of her shoes and they didn't seem to be digging in to her feet at all,I also asked her how her feet were and she said they were fine. I have a similar pair of shoes and although the heel is higher, the slope is about the same and basically I find them to be weapons of torture.The amount of pressure the straps exert on the front of my feet is just too much,by the way I regulary wear pointy court shoes so I'm used to tight fitting high heels.I was wondering if her petite size gave her any kind of advantage?

I was wondering if her petite size gave her any kind of advantage?

I'd say so. The more a person weigh's, the downward pressure you put on the feet, which if sloped with the toes down, exerts more pressure on the straps, thus the straps dig in more.

so if she is petite and weigh's not very much then it may not hurt her at all, but put the same shoes on somebody heavier and the results can be very different.

Plus of course, everybodies pain threshold is different too, and women generally have a higher pain threshold dont they? :smile:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!