Size Question

subbis

As you will read elsewhere here, actual size seems to vary not only between brands, but between styles for a particular brand. I have some 12s that are as big as 13s and some that are much smaller. There are some styles that seem to be of identical design and are sold under several brand names, particularly in the molded platform styles. The only sure way to know is to try them on.

Buying footwear by sight, but unseen, is always a question of uncertainty. Many factors have to be considered. Exchangeability or refundability to start with. Can you contact the seller and find out the information you need? You need to know the diameter of your legs that will fit inside the boot. Have you worn pumps in the same size as the sandals you now have? If the pumps were tight, then you need to consider ordering a larger sized boot, with the information of the leg measurement to help find the best fit. A while back I got a pair of high heeled boots in a size larger than I normally wear. The foot had plenty of room, but the leg area was tighter than I thought it would be. Hope this helps!