Fun Reading-Zappos Shoe Reviews

mskim61

It cerainly is interesting as to the different opinions one sees in the shoe reviews. To me it is amazing as to the number of women who complain about the heel height, width or some detail that they can't deal with. Then I come across a review that extols the high heel and the world is back in sync.

I had some fun reading the Zappos reviews of some of the womens boots last year where either men or their girlfriends were reviewing the boots for male wearers. Surprising how many guys tried on their partners boots and liked them. Some of the females even thought the heeled boots looked good on their boyfriends, or husbands and encouraged them. I can't find any of those kind of reviews this year though, maybe after halloween when the guys have worn them for fancy dress?

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

I enjoy reading the zappos shoe reviews as well. In a couple of instances they offered some good advice on shoes that I bought or was considering. I noticed guys reviewing quite a few Pleaser styles, either "for their girlfriend" or for themselves. In particular the thigh high Pleasers seemed to attract a lot of comments from the guys. I have a couple of anonymous shoe reviews up on the site too...