Halloween Costume leads to new Life

Last year, my wife suggested that we dress in reverse roles for a Halloween costume party at a friend's house. I agreed that that sounded like fun and we started to go through each other's closets to find clothes that we could share with each other. My wife is only 2 inches shorter than me so we were able to find things in each other's wardrobes that fit reasonably well except for shoes. We decided that we would need to go to a shoe store together to pick out two pairs of shoes, mens for her and womens for me. After picking out a pair for her, my wife started to look at shoes for me. I pointed to a somewhat masculine looking pair of womens loafers with about a 2 1/2 inch stacked heel. My wife looked incredulous and said no way was she going to go out with a woman wearing shoes like that. Instead, she picked up a pair of black pointy-toed pumps with a 4 1/2 in stilletto heel and asked the sales clerk if she had that shoe in a size 10. The clerk answered yes and brought a pair out and asked my wife if she wanted to try them on. She replied "Oh no, these are for my husband. I would never wear dress shoes with heels that low." After I tried on the shoes and my wife could see that I would be able to walk in them after a little practice, she asked if I would let her get them for me and I reluctantly agreed. Once at the Halloween party I started really enjoying all the compliments I was getting on my new look and especially how stunning my stilletto heels looked. That was only the beginning for me and high heels as both my wife and I agreed that although I wouldn't dress in other womens clothes in public again, it would be fun to have me wear high heels whenever we traveled out of town. I have really gotten hooked on heels and my wife loves it too because now she can wear 5 and 6 inch heels without towering over me. I work out in heels every day on a treadmill and do 1 mile in 4 inch heels, half a mile in 5 inch heels and 1/4 mile in 6 inch heels. We don't have to look for many excuses to leave town on almost every weekend so that both of us can wear our heels all day.

Thats a very cool story, glad you two could share your common interest in heels 8) I guess thats a good reason to date/marry a women your height who likes heels.. "But honey, I have to wear heels at least as high just to stay the same height."

(formerly known as "JimC")